ICO is postponed
Dear Qryptoniters, due to the overall negative sentiment in crypto at the moment, we have decided to postpone our ICO until the market will give us a better chance on having a succesful ICO. We hope you all stay with us until conditions improve! In the meanwhile we will keep looking for more partnerships, further develop Qryptonite and get us more into the spotlight. The airdrop will still be scheduled for this week! You can still secure a place in the pre-sale by registering below.